Friday, August 11, 2006

Blockbuster of Summer 2006



What was the best movie this Summer. The two obvious contendors were Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest and Superman Returns. In my oppinion Pirates 2 was the better movie.
I didn't feel for many of the characters in Superman as much as i did for pirates but then again when Superman gets stabbed i felt sadish.
Pirates of the Carribean had many funny moments, e.g. Elizabeth:One day you'll have the chance to do the right thing. Jack: i love those moments, I like to wave at them as they pass by.( Something like that). I cant remember many lines in Superman although when the child pushes the piano into one of Lex Luthors henchman I laughed quite a bit.
The special fx are brilliant in both movies.
Johnny Depps performance of Jack Sparrow is legendary and he surely deserves an oscar. Brandon Routh is very good as Superman aswell and he looks and sounds so much like Christopher Lee. He was perfect for the role.

Overall pirates was my favourite but Superman is a good movie in itself.

Pirates- 9/10
Superman- 7.5?10

Post whay you think!

2 Comments:

At 10:15 p.m., Blogger The White Wizard said...

Christor Reeve sorry.

 
At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Pirates 9
Superman 5.5

Superman's as well as Clark Kent's lines were kinda poor.


If you want more people to visit your blog, you may have to list it in a site like blogwise, pingerflux and so on. In my case as you see in the right side of my blog there are many small buttons under a title named "Webadas". Those buttons are links to sites that tell other people when your blog is updated... so they visit you and make comments. Other way is commenting on other people's blogs. I am sure that if you posted a comment in irish in my blog many of them will surely visit you. That's the way people get to know you. Other way is posting more frequently!

if u want polls or forumlike things in your blog you may need a tagboard. I have an old one as my blog already has some years. Nowadays there are better ones!

You may also want to link interesting blogs and they may want to link you too! I do that under a palantir's picture as u can see, even your blog is listed there. as well as some other LOTR related.

There are many LOTR fans around there so u may want them to notice u!

do all that!

Alasse undome enomentielva!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home